STAKES THAT HOLD THEIR GROUND!
- Peg-stake flights tear into rough terrain for an ultimate grip
- Drill action operates smoothly for simple, fast insertion
- Lightening-fast setup keeps you out of the harshest elements
- Perfect addition to your camping equipment arsenal
- Made of heat-treated steel
- Galvanised for anti-corrosion
- Weight 444g
- Length 600mm
- Shaft thickness 10mm
- Flights (spirals) 12mm wide, 2mm thick
- 19mm hex head with collar
- 300> nm torque rating
- Beach tested to over 500Kg of sideways tension (see the video)
- Campground tested to over 1000Kg of sideways tension (see the video)
GroundGrabba is made to last and to prove it, GroundGrabba steel product comes with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty against breakage or manufacturer defects. So if you ever encounter a problem with your GroundGrabba accessory all you need do is let us know and we’ll replace it immediately — no questions asked*.
You will get the absolute best in outdoor anchoring of your valuable camping equipment especially in soft sand. GroundGrabba Pro II really proves to be the best Heavy Duty Drill Driven Screw In Spiral Beach Sand Tent Peg Stake Ground Anchor available today.
To Attach a Rope
It’s simple to attach a rope or tensioning device to your GroundGrabba Pro II. Just use a HexHook Pro. HexHook Pro’s are yellow zinc plated and have a built in hex tool you can use for installation or extraction.
Easiest with a 19mm Hex Driver
Simply insert and lock in a 19mm Hex Driver into your drill to help drive your GroundGabbas to their maximum depth.
If you are wanting the absolute best in outdoor anchoring of your valuable camping equipment especially in soft sand then get the the best Heavy Duty Drill Driven Screw In Spiral Beach Sand Tent Peg Stake Ground Anchor you can… GroundGrabba Pro II. * conditions apply